Are you looking for opportunities to promote your craft and engage with new patrons and potential buyers?
Join the City of Little Rock Arts + Culture Commission for Market Well, four virtual workshops dedicated to teaching local artists strategies for maximizing marketing and promotions.
Held quarterly, these FREE 1-hour long workshops will be led by industry leaders who will share their tips and tricks for engaging with existing and potential audiences.
Workshops are open for artists of all fields – visual, performing, literary and multi-discipline.
SCHEDULE OF WORKSHOPS
- How to Write a Marketing Plan
- Description: As the cornerstone of your marketing efforts, making sure you have a solid, results-driven marketing plan is a critical first step for any working artist. Join expert arts marketer Angel Galloway as she delves into the components of a successful marketing plan, plus how to put it into action and evaluate its effectiveness.
ORIGINAL DATE POSTPONED. NEW DATE TO BE SET.
- Presenter: Angel Galloway, Director of Marketing and Communications, Arkansas Museum of Fine Arts
- For more information and to register, click here.
- How to Utilize Social Media
- Description: As an online tool that’s constantly evolving, ensuring you have a robust, engaging presence on social media is a crucial component of any marketing strategy. Join social media guru Whitney Burgess for an in-depth look at how to build a professional (and affordable!) social media presence that will allow you to gain more online visibility and followers for your brand.
- Date: April 28, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Presenter: Whitney Burgess, VP of Strategy and Client Services, Team SI/Mangan Holcomb
- Easy and Affordable Web Design
- Description: As the digital “face” of your brand, your website is oftentimes the first place people will engage with you and your craft. To learn how to maximize your first impression and ensure repeat visitors to your site, join webmaster John Mark Atkinson for an online workshop that will cover all things website. From the easiest platforms to use to the keywords you should be including within your website copy and more, John Mark will share how to make your website work for you.
- Date: July 28, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Presenter: John Mark Atkinson, Eric Rob & Isaac
- Media Pitching Panel:
- Description: Join an expert panel of local media representatives as they discuss the art of pitching. From what to include in your pitch to the timing of getting coverage on their particular media, these industry leaders will share the steps artists should take to stand out among the hundreds of pitches they receive each day.
- Date: October 27, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Eric Harrison, Features Reporter, Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
- Stephanie Smittle, Arts and Culture Editor, Arkansas Times